June 18 saw our second ever Click Jam Meet Up in Dubai and what a fantastic time it was. Held at On42 in Media City, everyone who attended Click Jam 2 came away with valuable, actionable insights from our panel of passionate and expert speakers.
For those who have yet to attend a Click Jam Meet Up, Click Jam is Dubai’s must-attend inbound marketing event, perfect for aspiring or seasoned marketing professionals. Experts who panel the event share the freshest information about search, social media and content marketing.
Alongside our expert presenters, attendees get to network with some of the brightest marketers in the land. Click Jam gives attendees’ opportunity to upskill their knowledge and learn cutting-edge search engine marketing techniques and best practices they can implement to get incredible results fast.
Our next Click Jam Meet Up will be held on September 25. Looking to catch a glimpse of what’s in-store at a Click Jam event? Let’s look at what Click Jam 2 had to show us.
Victor Madueno – Mastering The Social Media Maturity Model
As an exponent of the social media landscape, Victor has seen social media go from strength to strength. Originally starting off with forums, Victor’s journey has taken him to Your Social, a strategic creative agency, where he serves as head of Social & Advertising.
Victor’s Click Jam 2 presentation on social media’s maturity model examines the necessary frameworks and models your business needs to become a social business. Highlights include:
– Content is transforming. To stand out from the noise, several disciplines and social channels must be used to tell your brand story.
– Businesses that embrace the maturity models can expect up to 77% more profit.
– Four key areas must be defined to mature your business in a social sense. The four areas are Goals, Metrics, Initiatives, Organisation & Resources.
– Social is the most visual storytelling that brands can have to increase their exposure.
Watch Victor’s talk here.
Alexander Rauser – Putting Your Content Straight
Having written for numerous online publications and authored the book “Digital Strategy: A Guide to Digital Business Transformation,” Alexander Rauser knows a thing or two about creating engaging content.
His Click Jam 2 touches on creating content that garners a lot of attention. Highlights include:
– The importance of creating content less frequently to produce higher results and add more creativity to the content you create
– Using live video to produce a lot of engagement. This requires less effort but still produces high-quality content
– Instead of focusing on content medium with limited longevity, focus on publications like a white paper or a book. Doing this extends the longevity of your content.
– If you want to get the most out of the types of content with shorter lifespans, consider reusing it.
Watch Alexander’s talk here.
James Reynolds – 10 Local SEO Hacks You (Probably) Didn’t Know
As the founder of SEO Sherpa and Click Jam, James is fanatical about search, social and content. Arriving on the digital marketing scene in early 2010, James has already achieved a great level of recognition. A contributor to several leading publications, James is totally switched on about all things digital.
Driving that point home is his Click Jam 2 presentation on key local SEO hacks, showing attendees covert local search tips, tools, and tactics. Key insights from his presentation include:
– With 46% of all Google searches local searches, a strong local SEO strategy means you’re in a strong position to compete for local-based search queries.
– Naming your files with the keywords you want to target has an impact on local search.
– ‘Suggest an edit’ on Google My Business is your secret weapon to prevent your keyword spamming competitors from ranking higher in local search.
– Using Campaign URL Builder helps you distinguish traffic coming in from Google organic and traffic coming your Google My Business listing.
Watch James’s talk here.
But there’s more to Click Jam than just great content.
Looking to gain incredible results and step up your knowledge of search, social, and content marketing? Join us for our next Click Jam Meet Up on September 25 where you’ll get to meet and mingle with some of the brightest minds on the UAE’s digital marketing scene.
Find out more about all the great things Click Jam has to offer on our website here.